The NY Personal Injury Lawyer You Can Depend On
Victoria Weinman is a strong, compassionate advocate who fights aggressively for your case as if it were her own – and just who you need in your corner if you’ve suffered a personal injury in an accident or through medical malpractice.
With more than 25 years of experience practicing personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice law with extremely successful results, Victoria Weinman works hard to get her clients as large an award as possible in as short a time as possible as her many satisfied clients can attest.
Victoria Weinman believes the law and legal system should be accessible to everyone and that’s one of the reasons she opted to specialize in personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice law.
“I chose to be a personal injury attorney because I enjoy helping the underdog or little guy up against the insurance companies and corporations,” says Victoria Weinman. “These victims normally would be unable to afford an attorney on their own. With this type of law, the client only has to pay me out of their settlement or award – so they have nothing to lose.”
Victoria Weinman is recognized as a highly qualified practitioner in the field of personal injury litigation with significant successes that have resulted in awards or settlements that combined total millions of dollars. She has effectively litigated cases in both federal and state courts involving a wide range of medical malpractice, wrongful death and accident claims:
- In one of her more notable cases, she obtained an extremely high verdict against a well-known plastic surgeon and hospital in a breast reduction case based solely on lack of informed consent.
- She won or negotiated similarly high verdicts and settlements in other medical malpractice lawsuits, including oncology, plastic surgery, dentistry and podiatry cases.
- She has successfully handled cases for defective products, including breast implants, drugs, household products, tools and medical devices.
- She has tried labor law cases involving construction accidents, premises cases involving slip and fall accidents, dog bite cases and Dram Shop cases involving the sale/service of liquor to visibly intoxicated persons.
- She has also handled hundreds of automobile cases, including those resulting in catastrophic injuries and death.
Victoria Weinman is a member of the New York State Bar, Michigan State Bar, New York City Bar Association Legal Referral Service and the Bronx Bar Association. She earned her undergraduate degree from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI, and her law degree from Michigan State University.
Victoria Weinman’s law firm serves clients in New York City – including the boroughs of Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island – as well as surrounding NY counties of Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland and Putnam.
Contact us today for your free consultation.